ICRA-PAIN 2015 was a grand success...
- Excellent pre-conference workshops at this pain conference.
- Well designed scientific program to cover recent advances nicely
- Highlighting research and having workshop on publication which was very much appreciated
- This pain conference focus on Cognitive behavioral therapy which has always been ignored
- Almost all senior national faculty & very good international faculty
- About 120 international participation from 20+ countries
- Excellent venue & food
- Excellent cultural program
- Award ceremony to recognize hard works
Why ICRA-PAIN 2nd Edition?
Following grand success in ICRA-PAIN 2015 we have started preparation of 2nd ICRA PAIN on 26-28 Aug '16 and we wish to name as ICRA PAIN '2nd edition and not just 2nd ICRA PAIN, because we wish to improve in many areas and wish to add new things, its like a new edition of a book & not just a reprint of earlier copy....but keeping the subtitle & theme of conference as same... DISCOVER A RESEARCHER IN YOU.
"Discover a Researcher in You"...
• Pain medicine is developing, and to assist in its healthy growth to its adulthood, we need to have lot of researches. It is responsibilities of all pain physicians to publish their clinical data and contribute to its growth.
- ICRA-PAIN -2 is pain conference with same theme & mission, to inspire physicians in research & publications.
- There will be review sessions, to review commonly done treatment methods.
• Most promising publications in pain medicine will be awarded.
About ICRA - Pain 2015
Dr PN Jain - Many many thanks for organizing such a wonderful event and bestowing highest unprecedented hospitality in Kolkata for me. I will remain grateful to you & especially Dr Gautam Das. The scientific content was superb. This has taken the Indian image for pain medicine to new greater heights. Kolkata has come out as pain medicine capital of India. It was a truely international scene. I found so many delegates & faculty were staying in Novotel. It is salutary that you are taking a very neglected issue as your main ICRA theme i.e. pain research.
Dr. Praveen Talawar - Its Very excellent experience at ICRA-Pain, I learnt a lot, especially the workshops were very good, Got opportunity to learn Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, I hope, I will be soon be there again for ICRA-2nd Edition in 2016
Dr. Jerry joseph - It was indeed a great privilege and honour to be part of ICRA-PAIN conference. Hoping to be part of your next conference as well.
Dr. Madhuri Lokapur - It was a pleasure to participate in ICRA 2015